Friday, June 24, 2011

Such a drag sometimes!

Work has been INCREDIBLY slow lately. There are so many girls also that hours have been cut and there's been upwards of 8-10 girls on the floor. We're not that big of a restaurant, so it's very difficult to make money lately. Behind bar, I'm still making over 100 dollars, but I'm working very hard for it. I just can't WAIT for summer to end so the busy season can start back up again. I haven't had any insanely awesome stories to write on here since my hours are cut short. My manager has told all of us though that they're going to start giving hours based on sales, whether your image is good or not, stuff like that. My sales are pretty good, I'm a good employee and always on time, and I've only been told to get my nails done to make my image perfect (I haaaattteee getting my nails done so I really don't think I'll do this). Hopefully I'll have lots of hours again soon enough.

On that note, while I've been off from work, I've been spending time with my new boyfriend! He likes telling people he's dating a Hooters girls lol! He seems to think though that I get hit on a lot. Blah, if he only knew the guys who came through that hit on me. . . . old nasty perverted men -_-. But my boyfriend is amazing and he treats me like a princess. I'm definitely in love :) <3

Ugh, I wish I had some actual stories for you guys, but I really don't. I'm gonna have to start thinking of different things to write about regarding work. We'll see!

2 comments:

Rellik8787 said...

Exactly nothing

Rellik8787 said...

If your boyfriend is that excited to say my girlfriend works at hooters he must never dated a decent looking girl before and secondly anyone can work at hooters all you have to do is have good customer service and nice sized tits. I'm not saying your ugly but your not all so the ending part of this blog is pointless like you said most dudes who go in hooters are pervs and horny men most of them there to see cleavage or try to get a one nighter

Post a Comment