Thursday, October 7, 2010

"You don't seem like a Hooters Girl"

I hung out with a regular and a girl from work last night at a nearby club after I got out of Hooters. The girl had walked away and it was just me and the regular. He turns to me and we have this conversation:

Him- "Now . . . don't take this the wrong way at all."

Me- "Ok?"

Him- "I've been watching you and trying to read you since you first started, and I've gotta say; You just don't seem like you're a Hooters Girl."

Me- "I'm confused. Is that bad??"

Him- "No! Well, I don't think it is. You've got all your shit together. I mean, you go to school, you want to make something of yourself, you don't deal with drama, you're extremely nice, so I just can't see you as a Hooters Girl."

At this point I start laughing. I don't think what he said was bad at all, but it really got me thinking. Stereotypically, what exactly makes a Hooters Girl?

1 comments:

Nora said...

lolz. I dunno what the stereotype would be...I guess (from what he said) sorta the typical high school cheerleader? Just hopin to marry some rich man, gossiping with all the girls and getter preggers after every football game?? (lol)

Post a Comment