Thursday, September 23, 2010

It was worth it in the end

I've gotta make this a quick post because I need to finish up my homework. I work tomorrow night, Saturday night, and Sunday afternoon (helloooooo NFL!!). I've had the past two days off which is amazing! I went and blew all of my money yesterday on duct tape for my server's book, Bare Minerals face makeup, sushi for lunch, a new haircut, patches for my jeans, aaaaannnnddd I think that's it. Oh! I got inserts for my bra but they don't work so I'm taking them back. I'll just wear two bras to work.

My big reason for updating?? Guess who emailed me this afternoon. Jonathan. His email was pretty short but it talked about how he's been hearing how I've been doing through his grandmother (who is my facebook friend. I love her!). He said he has been scared to write the email for some time and he wants to hear from me. I don't know what to feel. I feel angry that he waited this long to write me and apologize. I'm sad that everything we've ever worked for between us had fallen apart and I'm left with nothing but a huge hole in my heart that I work everyday to fix. I want to not write back and put him through the hell I went though, but I still want to be his friend and be there for him.

I am so incredibly happy he wrote me though. Nothing but a friendship will happen from this. I won't let anything else happen otherwise. I'll give it a day or so and write back afterwards.

1 comments:

Nora said...

Yay for fun shopping!! I have to say it is just bizarre that you have to worry about bras for work, lol. I mean, it makes sense cause it's Hooters...but still. MEGAN BOOBIES. hehe

Jonathan. Wow. He wants to hear from you?? After everything he did?? WTF. *angry nora* He best not be all "omg, I can't believe I did you wrong blah-blah-blah take me back" or I'll kick him. For realz.

Sweetie, if you don't feel like you're ready to have him back in your life (and if you're saying that you still work every day to fix the hole he left you with, you don't seem ready), then it's ok to tell him that and get back to him on your time. He made the first step, which is good, because it was on him to do that. But you're doing SO well and making your own life without him in your new home and new job and all that, I'd hate for him to come in and start messing things up for you. Be careful, love.

Post a Comment