Thursday, September 2, 2010

Changing Angles

Hey everyone!! Long time no write. Well, this week has been hectic to say the least. I started work, I've been studying all week for my test that I just took (got a B, woohoo!!), and I'm OFFICIALLY all settled. Now for the details and all that stuff of my life.

I didn't get the job in Charlotte. Maybe if another position opens up, I'll be able to get it. I'm gonna be honest though, I really don't care that I didn't get this position. This job at Hooters is amazing. I get to make my own schedule, I will be making more than enough money, and the girls are (for the most part) nothing short of amazing. I feel self-conscious at first when I put my uniform on because I don't have the boobs or the totally flat stomach that I want, but once I really get into it, I feel fine. Also, we get free memberships to the gym, so I'm totally taking advantage of that. I officially start tomorrow on my own since the past three days I've been training. I'm pretty nervous but I guess in a good way. Unfortunately, I cannot post pics of me in my uniform or anything because it's against company policy unless it's taken at an event or by an official cameraman or something like that. Maybe one day I'll get pictures or something, but who knows ;) I also may get the chance one day down the road to go overseas, be involved in charities, all that good stuff.

I'm also doing pretty well in school. Granted, it's only been two weeks since school has started, but I'm almost at an A so that's a big yay for me. I still have one other class that will start up in a couple of weeks and I need to get ahead as much as possible in this class now. I'm very proud of myself in the fact I've been keeping up with this bullshit of a difficult class. No joke, this class is so hard.

My mommy's coming up here in about two weeks and finally I'll have a girl's opinion on my makeup and stuff. I have no idea wtf to do when it comes to makeup, but she knows what looks good on me and what doesn't. Plus, if I get bored and my dad's not home, she'll be there. Hopefully the Hooters girls and I will become closer though and I'll have friends.

Alright ladies, a big sort of question/update for this blog. I'm really thinking I should change the angle I'm going with because I'm not able to date right now, I'm just taking the love thing with a grain of salt (especially with everything that has happened to me with the ex and stuff like that), and I don't want to bore anyone who actually reads this. Not that anyone does.

So, I might actually change my angle to be about me being a Hooters Girl and the day to day aspects of working there, the men who come in, the girls I work with, and maybe . . . just MAYBE, I'll meet a guy there. Besides, it may just be a hell of a lot more interesting than the crap I've been putting up here since I started this.

So what do you all think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment