Monday, September 20, 2010

It's been a long time

I've been so incredibly busy with work that my blog updating has suffered! :( Work has been very interesting. Let's see what I remember and what I can post right now.

Today we got our pink scooter back. What does this mean? It means I get to ride around the entire restaurant (and the parking lot) on a pink scooter and entertain people. It actually goes pretty fast too for how little it is. I got a picture of me on it that I made my facebook picture and the scooter is just so damn cute!! I want one for myself to ride around here at the apartment.

I had two young couples come in today. Here's where it gets rather interesting. The first thing the girl says to me when I come to the table is, "Do you know who this is in this picture?" and she pointed to a framed photo on the wall. Of course, I have no idea. She says, "That's me." .. . . . ummm ok? Great? What do you want, a cookie? So time goes on and they all want to buy alcohol. I ask for ID and they all "lost their wallets" but they know the manager. Our manager comes over and says yes, he knows the girl but if they don't have their ID's, they don't get alcohol. So this pissed them off even more. Finally, I bring their food and walk away for about 10 minutes. They polish off their food in this time and then get angry I wasn't over there fast enough to get their check and to-go box. All in all, I made 2 dollars from them. Yay! >:(

We got jerseys to wear on Sunday and Monday and they don't fit me AT ALL!! They're too big, especially in the chest area. I've gotta go out and buy stuff to make my boobs pushed up a little more, even with my Victoria's Secret Bombshell bra. But the jerseys are adorable.

We had our image class yesterday and it basically taught us how to be pretty and what to do to up our sales and get better tips. Note to self: get mints to give to people when they get their check, decorate to-go boxes, and play games. Doesn't seem too hard, I think. I'll have to run to Wally World later this week to pick up mints. Plus, it got me inspired to FINALLY get my hair cut this week with sideswept bangs. I can't wait to see how they'll look on me!!

Oh!! And may I just say here how amazing the girls I work with are? I seriously love them. <3

Well, hopefully I won't have as long between updates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment