Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Boys blowin' up my phone

Sooooo, I'm not sure if I'm pathetic or what, but I was bored and signed up for a dating site. I'm really just looking to see what kind of people live around here, not at all wanting to meet someone on the site. Besides, I think my parents and friends would think it's weird. Ok changed my mind, I just deleted my profile lol. I'll just meet someone in person. I have no idea who these people are on these sites anyway.

My friend asked me if I was interested in a guy (Jesse) who constantly writes on my facebook and I write on his. I think either she wants me to hook her up with him or she wants me to date him. Unfortunately for me, he has a kid and we've tried to hang out before but he just never followed through with plans and would leave me hanging. He's so funny though and we definitely make each other laugh. Sucks that things couldn't be different for us.

I made friends the other day! We're supposed to be hanging out this weekend so I'm excited to have met people. Their names are Lashay and Tiffany. Tiffany has a 3 year old little boy named Colby and that's how we all started talking (Colby kept wanting to swim with me in the pool). They're pretty cool and I'm psyched to hang out with new people. They were very confused as to why I would leave Tampa for here, and all I can tell them is that I needed a change in my life and needed to start over. So now I need to make a new tag. NC Friends ;-)

My orientation for Hooters got postponed so I need to call back and figure out when it's rescheduled to. I want to start working so badly! Everyone (guys especially) keeps asking me if I'll take pictures of my uniform and post it on facebook. There are four boys especially that keep asking and they're the same four boys that I really can't stand talking to. So for the sake of those four boys, I AM NOT POSTING THE PICTURE FOR YOU!!! Boys are funny. I won't lie, I am wondering how I'll look in that uniform. It still hasn't hit me yet. I'm just hoping this isn't some cruel joke and that this job is for real.

Alright, I slept in until 9:15 today and I cannot do that tomorrow. I have too much stuff to get done tomorrow (gym, tanning, studying, UNPACKING MY CLOTHES FROM THE BOXES) and I'm being lazy. It's chilly tonight. Yay!! Goodnight blogging world!

Actually, before I go to bed, I've been thinking of something a lot lately. With the fact that my ex cheated on me, it really effin hurt. How am I going to ever date if I can't even get past the fact that it wasn't my fault he cheated? Or if it was my fault, what can I do to make sure it won't happen again? I'm still so hurt by all of it. He still made me feel like I was the only one in his life, everything was fine, and then BAM. I don't want to get hurt again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment