Monday, August 2, 2010

I hate to break it to you baby, but I'm not drowning

I always have the strangest dreams. They vary from night to night, but last night was one of my stranger ones. I had a dream that I ran into my ex with his new girlfriend. My ex was freaking out and trying to figure out an excuse to get out of introducing us to each other. His girlfriend was so happy to meet me and in my dream I wanted to actually be her friend. She told me about the wedding they were planning (in a not-making-me-jealous way) and told me the reason why my ex didn't deploy was because he wanted to stay home and make a life for them (yeah, because in real life, the Army just lets you stay home whenever you want).

I told her that I wished she was ugly or fat or something because I didn't WANT to like her and be her friend and she said she wished the same for me. All the while my ex is hanging around all uncomfortable with the situation. I think I woke up shortly after that.

So, I dunno. We'll see what all that means. I woke up feeling a lot better though, so maybe it was a good thing!

1 comments:

Nora said...

That is...definitely an interesting dream. I like it. :)

Post a Comment