Saturday, August 21, 2010

Me Against the World

So I've already been here a week and I love it. But I'm very much stressed out. I officially start school on Monday . . . I looked at the syllabus last night and holy crap I'm in for an interesting semester to say the least. I start orientation at Hooters on Monday and I'm freaking nervous about it. The girls who work there are so pretty and they have huge boobs. I definitely don't have the boobs lol :-( Finally, I had my interview with my company on Wednesday in Charlotte. I am still getting settled here, but I would LOVE this opportunity to move to Charlotte and be on my own with this job. It's such a great job. However, I think another girl in the office is gonna get it. I mean, c'mon let's be realistic. I'd be the new girl in the office and she's been there for 3 years already. Although, the interviewer told my dad he was really impressed with my interview and how I carried myself.

AHHHHHHHHHH on top of that, I haven't had time to go out and make friends so it's not like I can go out and get a drink with a girlfriend and vent. Thank God I have my MSOS girls because they're definitely keeping me sane this week. My Tampa friends really haven't tried to contact me except a few girls. I kinda saw it coming anyway. They're busy with life, but still. You ask me to keep in touch but won't put forth the effort yourself? Meh, it is what it is, right?

Artsy Matt wrote me on Thursday asking why I haven't tried talking to him. Of course, I went to my dad for advice on what to write back. I liked him on our first date, I really did. But the more we talked over the week, the more I realized he's just not my type at all. Not only that, but I've barely had time to get settled, let alone try and talk to him. I just can't handle that right now. So I wrote him back (with the guidance of my dad lol!!) and said that I'm just so busy with school, work, and this move that it's just really hectic in my life right now. He wrote back that it was ok and that was it. As horrible as it is for me to say this, I kinda hope that he leaves me alone now. We'll see though.

I've been working out pretty much everyday and I'm still not losing weight. I'm going to cut back on my eating and see if that helps. I need to look good for Hooters! And on that note, I am hitting up the pool to get a tan. I am giving the palest of pale people a run for their money. Maybe I'll meet some super awesome amazing uber cool friends there! ;-)

. . . . although there IS a hot trainer at the gym . . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment