Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Higher patience or not listening?

This morning, while bartending, this guy waddles his way in and sits at a stool at the end of the bar. I recognize him as an annoying guy I had way back a few months ago. He talks and laughs like a hyena and I find myself just staring. Literally, I just stare at him because he annoys me that much. It got me thinking about my patience level. Now, surely I haven't become more patient. In fact, I know this isn't the case because there has been a few times I have let myself slip and told off a creepy guy or two.

I can only assume that I've just become that much better at tuning people out and still look interested in what they're saying. Or maybe they're just too stupid to catch on that I don't care?

This will need more research. I will check back with my results when I get some.

0 comments:

Post a Comment