Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Not everyone is there for the wings

I'm working my typical Monday night bar shift tonight and things were a tad bit boring. I mean really boring. Then some guy sits and he seems normal. Orders a mich ultra draft beer and just looks around for a bit. No problem. I just tend to my other customers and check to see if Mich Ultra needs anything from time to time.

A bit later two guys come in and we're screwing around with each other, giving each other a hard time and just being dumb. I walk away to put some glasses in the cooler and walk back to the guys. Guy One gives me a grossed out look and shakes his head. I ask him what's up because I hope on everything he wasn't making the look toward me. He nods toward Mich Ultra and his voice gets really low.

"Dude over there keeps looking at your ass when you bend over and licking his lips and stuff."

I look over my shoulder and, sure enough, Mich Ultra is wiping drool from his lips, licking them, and not only looking at my butt and boobs, but other girls as they walk by. Roomie was working tonight so I call her over and she rolls her eyes and says, "Oh yeah, he's creepy. He usually gets really drunk and then tries to walk out on his tab."

Sooooo what do I do? I ask him if he wants anything else (at this point he's had three small beers) and he says no. I put the check down and make sure he pays. . . But not before secretly being sketched out. Why must I attract the creepsters??

Otherwise, work was insanely dead all weekend. I was shocked, considering we were showing the boxing match on Saturday. Hopefully we'll get a better turnout for the next fight. I would appreciate the money :)

2 comments:

Nora said...

Ew. That's nasty. Good for you for getting rid of him.

KaileeSartin said...

Um.. You're serving food in an outfit that shows your ass cheeks, tits and backrolls. Did you seriously think that you wouldn't be creeped on by every man in there? Honestly what did you expect?

Post a Comment